LED Retro Refit
The LED Retro Refit entirely replaces the component lenses, reflector, lamp holder, wiring, and
transformer in a single module. Replacing the optical component of the existing conventional traffic signals with a single unit, the refit is quick and uncomplicated.
By using the latest in LED technologies, the LED Retro Refit has minimal energy consumption, which reduces costs and maintenance. All our LED refit options are tested and approved, and
are backed by a 5 year return to base warranty.
LED options include, Central Light Source, Array, Central Light Source with integrated load compensation unit to suit most legacy controllers, option of discrete LCU if desired LED
module doesn't have integrated LCU.
The LED Retro Refit is compatible with most standard UK approved signal head housings.
- 5 year return to base warranty
- Lower energy costs through reduced energy consumption
- Optimum signal perception through high quality luminance
- Central Light or Array LED options available
- Highest phantom performance
- Lower maintenance costs
- Specially designed lenses offer the highest protection against possible damage from traffic flow and vandalism
- Optional integrated or discrete Load Compensation Units available
- Compatible with Motus, Siemens, Peek and Telent controllers