Motus Morph Outstation
Powerful, flexible and high performance outstation platform for use in a wide range of traffic
applications. Utilising the latest ARM processor technology this compact unit is capable of providing the interface to traffic signal controllers for a variety of outstation applications such as
MOVA, UTC and Remote Monitoring.
Available as both a free-standing or serial linked version the outstation can interface with any traffic signal controller. Connection to the Motus TM-150-2 traffic signal controller can be made
via serial link removing the need for input/output expansion cards and speeding up the installation process. As a free-standing version for third party controllers the outstation supports up to
6 input/output cards each supporting 32 inputs and 16 outputs.
Implementing the latest MOVA 7 Kernel, the Motus outstation supports up to four 4 MOVA streams. Setup and commissioning is via a 'web-based' user interface allowing
easy access to all features. Multiple MOVA commissioning streams can also be displayed simultaneously.
Implements the latest UG405 protocol allowing connection to any UTMC compliant UTC/SCOOT system. The UG405 protocol allows a wide range of communication solutions to
Following on from the success of the Motus Remote Monitoring System (Motus RMS) which is integral on all TM-150-2 traffic signal controllers, the new Motus Cloud service
brings with it the possibility to connect Motus Morph as well as TM-150-2 controllers to the system
Motus Cloud will soon enable the Motus outstation to act as a free-standing platform allowing connection to any third party controller.
- Implements the latest MOVA 7 Kernel with support for up to 4 MOVA streams
- Comprehensive Web Interface allowing easy access to all Outstation features
- Implements the latest UTMC/UG405 protocol
- Real time clock - synchronised from the Instation or other Network Time Protocol server
- Free=standing platform for the Motus RMS and Motus Cloud
- Available in Serial or free-standing versions
- Supports 192 inputs and 96 outputs
- Supports a variety of serial interfaces including Telnet
- Simple browser based configuration utility with licence manager
- Powerful ARM9 processor running embedded Linux
- Motus System Bus for automatic recognition of peripheral cards means No Addressing - fully "Plug and Play"
- Supports up to six input/output cards each with 32 inputs and 16 outputs.
- Configuration settings stored in non-volatile memory
- Automatic re-start without user intervention following power failure
- Battery Back-up for Power Supply with seamless transfer, allowing for notification and safe shut down.
- Supports a number of interface protocols:
- Two Independent Ethernet Ports
- RS232 Serial
- RS485 Serial
- USB 2.0
- Telnet compatible
- MOVA Comm © compatible
- Optional Alphanumeric Liquid Crystal Display
- All engineering connectors on one simple to replace board for ease of maintenance