TM-150-2P Mini/Pedestrian Controller
The TM-150-2P Mini/Pedestrian Controller is a modern, flexible, and high performance
traffic controller, which meets the requirements of TR2500. Usually this controller is used for pedestrian Puffin, Toucan and legacy Pelican applications, but can also run junctions of up to 4 phases.
It is available in both ELV (48V) or LV (230V) versions. The hardware is sized for small case operation fitting onto an 11-inch rack. It is modular, and has DIN rail mounts so can easily be 'cuckooed'
into existing cabinets if the customer desires to upgrade an existing site.
TM-150-2P is based on the same firmware as the TM-150-2. Sequences created for this controller will run on the larger
TM-150-2 Traffic Controller.
WAll Motus Traffic controllers are equipped with a dedicated safety CPU controlling the signal relays. The montiroing undertaken by this CPU includes signal
conflicts, mains voltage, mains voltage dip, mains frequency, plan cycles, signal timings, and lamp monitoring parameters.
The main CPU is a reliable Linux based architecture with
Ethernet interface for configuraiton upload and administration of installed packages.
- Front panel display removing the need for a terminal device to access the controller configuration parameters
- Powered 25-pin D-type terminal port for legacy terminal interface and Remote Monitoring applications
- Comprehensive fault log accessible from the display panel
- Flash memory configuration storage allowing for minor changes (including special conditioning) to be made whilst the signals are on.
- Ethernet interface for static or DHCP IP integration into your existing network or the Motus RMS or Cloud
- Optional Built in GSM modem for remote monitoring connection to the Motus RMS or Cloud
- Built in UTMC-2 interface for direct connection to modern UTC systems
- Compatible with legacy UTC/MOVA units via free-standing interface
- Sophisticated configuration package complete with a PC based debugger and emulator